Life has not been good lately , it's been confusing , why do I say so ? well, I am an Indian college going student belonging to a middle class family like most of you reading this blog right now.
back in my teenage days I did a lot of mistakes in my life just as any other teenager would. 
 i was never so alert about progressing in my life until one day my YouTube recommendation introduced me to the fact that you can still be famous even if you are a teenager. you know ,Fame is something that none would say no to.
 so did I begin my journey to the fame game ? well of course I did.
 I wasted almost 2 months on YouTube searching How to be Famous on YouTube , How to earn money as a student in India , how to get famous in your class , how to get famous among girls. searching these things my eyes got sucked on the biggest problem in this world which is nothing but Money , it was clear to me by that time that youtubers are both famous and rich . I created my YouTube channel at the age of 16-17 maybe , for most of you this be the normal age but for a guy like me who was so childish and dumb that he couldn't even pass his class tests, it was a big step at a young age. I managed to get monetisation for my YouTube channel and everything was going fine, until the day ,when the hunger for fast achievement and easy money striked me. I became so restless , I was searching for YouTube hacks , view generators , likers and all , I somehow managed to get them all , it was easy back then.
I started clicking on my own Google Adsense Advertisements and generating huge amount of bot traffic on my YouTube videos, the result ? my Adsense account got disabled for 30 days lol. I was a kid , I couldn't understand that all of it wasn't fair , specially when its don't with a big company such as google itself. after the uplift of the temporary ban on my google Adsense account , I started repeating the same things as i  used to think that I was the smartest of all and could outsmart even google , funny right , well isn't this what we all think of ourselves? 
so I started seeing some growth in numbers initially , my Adsense would reach as high as $50 and it furled the hunger for money in my , lalach or greed as you would say. 
I started my blogs and spent a hectic time writing there and publishing new posts daily, well somehow I managed to get it monetised ; ) . 
my nonsense thinking was at its peak and I started generating a huge number of fake traffic towards my blogs and YouTube eventually leading to the detection of my iron man game .  
google banned my account for ever , I lost the $10 of my hardworking and the $60 of my fake work ,
it didn't affect me much, I don't know  , I was an idiot . 
better late than never , it's been almost 3-4 years for that little drama I did with all that outsmarting stuff. Today in 2020 , when I am mature enough to take important decisions of my life and I am mature enough to understand that we middle class boys have lots of responsibilities on our shoulders , I regret doing all that because Online earning is the greatest opportunity that our generation has and it took me too long to realise that I lost a golden opportunity back then.
but why did I write this ? 
because Now as I realise all my past mistakes , I took an oath to myself that I will be writing blogs and producing content that would help others of my age or kids who are being the old me at this moment in this internet world, so that they don't miss upon the opportunities  they have right now  like I did when I had them, if you want someone to understand that they are just being a pseudo-smart jerk right now and they are not alone who think of themselves as the smartest person alive out there then please share this article with them so that they can understand that they are not alone , the world is full of idiots and they have  to stop being an idiot.
thanks if you're still reading , meet you soon with another article , with another experience worth reading.



24 Comments

  1. Nice 👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey manasa , Everyone's lives have somthing important to learn about or some lessons to observe and observe their mistake so that we dont do the same mistakes , here i shared one of my mistakes that might help someone ❤️

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey , Thank you for asking me the question. the thing i would like to tell you is no knowledge ever goes to waste and specially the knowledge in medical field can never be forbidden , people will always need it. so all i can tell you right now is that be consistent and unique with your content , provide quality to your audience that they deserve and keep patience a a great community can not be created in a few days or months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep sharing these type of posts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete